- The management group is keeping up to date with the latest information from the authorities every day, and adhering to the recommendations and restrictions that are in place.
- All our staff wash their hands on a regular basis, and hand sanitizer is provided for guests and personnel at several points in the building.
- Only staff with no symptoms whatsoever are permitted to work.
- Guests showing symptoms are requested to postpone their stay with us. Bookings may of course be cancelled or rescheduled free of charge.
- The hotel is always cleaned meticulously from top to bottom, and we now focus particularly on areas where there is a lot of human contact, such as light switches, keys, remote controls and lift buttons, etc.
- Keep your distance from others when checking in, and when meeting people at other times.
- The breakfast canteen has been rearranged in order to maintain the distance between tables.
- Only a limited number of people are permitted at the different buffet stations.
- We can also provide breakfast in your room, if you wish to keep a little more distance from other guests.
We’re doing all we can to overcome this crisis, and as always, we wish you a warm welcome to Hotel Royal!